Unemployment Resources for Indiana Direct Link to Indiana UnemploymentFrom Indiana's Website:
File an initial application for benefits as soon as you become unemployed.
The above information was accurate as of the time of posting and is subject to have changed since then. While we make every effort to keep this site up to date, things are changing very rapidly. Always visit the link and read the latest information for your state!
You will need the following information when filing:
Read the Claimant Handbook (Spanish Version) prior to applying. Also, watch online tutorials to assist with filing.
- A valid email account – your email address will become your Uplink Username.
- Driver’s license or valid ID, address, Social Security number, date of birth and phone number.
- Last employer’s name, mailing address, phone number, dates of employment and reason you are unemployed.
- Bank routing number and account number if choosing direct deposit as your payment option (NOTE: Key2Benefits prepaid MasterCard® is also available).
- Independent contractors, self-employed individuals, and others who are not eligible for regular UI benefits: You are likely eligible for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) under the federal CARES Act. You must file a regular claim for benefits, as it is necessary to file a state claim and be denied, before you can be considered eligible for PUA. If you are denied, you will have a PUA application on your claimant homepage as a TO DO.
- Additional $600: If you are eligible for regular UI or are eligible for Pandemic Unemployment Insurance (PUA), you will receive the additional $600. You will not need to do anything additional to receive the $600.
This website is in no way affiliated with any Federal, State or Local governmental
agency. This is a service to provide visitors with the appropriate links
to get in touch with such agencies, and no guarantees are implied as to
the accuracy of the information presented on this website.
Note: All attempts have been made to ensure that links on this page
are OFFICIAL links to the correct government agency for your state. All such
sites are secure (padlock icon should show in the browser, like it does
on this website) except where otherwise noted in that state's description on
this website. PLEASE verify that the Padlock icon is in the address bar of your
browser BEFORE you enter any personal information on any site linked from here.
If it says "NOT SECURE", do not enter any personal details!
THIS website will NEVER ask for any personal information. This is strictly
an informational website.
Website and content © 2020 by Justin Nelson
All Rights Reserved