Unemployment Resources for Iowa Direct Link to Iowa UnemploymentFrom Iowa's Website:
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE BENEFITS
The above information was accurate as of the time of posting and is subject to have changed since then. While we make every effort to keep this site up to date, things are changing very rapidly. Always visit the link and read the latest information for your state!
To be eligible for UI benefits the claimant must:
- be totally or partially unemployed
- have worked and earned a minimum amount of wages in work covered by UI in the last 15 to 18 months
- have lost his or her job through no fault of their own
- be able and available for work
- NEW! Verify your identity through online verification or provide required documents
- be actively seeking work (work search may be waived if certain criteria are met)
- be registered for work (unless the work search requirement is waived).
This website is in no way affiliated with any Federal, State or Local governmental
agency. This is a service to provide visitors with the appropriate links
to get in touch with such agencies, and no guarantees are implied as to
the accuracy of the information presented on this website.
Note: All attempts have been made to ensure that links on this page
are OFFICIAL links to the correct government agency for your state. All such
sites are secure (padlock icon should show in the browser, like it does
on this website) except where otherwise noted in that state's description on
this website. PLEASE verify that the Padlock icon is in the address bar of your
browser BEFORE you enter any personal information on any site linked from here.
If it says "NOT SECURE", do not enter any personal details!
THIS website will NEVER ask for any personal information. This is strictly
an informational website.
Website and content © 2020 by Justin Nelson
All Rights Reserved